MAKE-UP OR NOT?


(Picture courtesy Essence on Instagram)

(BellaRose..My lil sis)
This led to the issue that was apparently the discussion on radio and was responsible for his amusement.
I must confess, I rarely listen to radio but there are some programmes on radio that I tune in to when I'm on the road.
 I feel like there's a whole new world of fun in there especially shows like wedding vibes wih Bellarose. *wink non-stop.  Lol
Oh well, this was one of those shows but I'm not sure who was on air that night as I listened through the S. Other's phone while on the call.
The discuss: Do Nigerian husbands/boyfriends like their ladies with or without make-up?
Oya laugh and ask yourself for a moment what your boo/ hubby's position is on this matter. Or better still call him as you read this and find out sharply.Just for fun o.
 Now back to my story. A lady had called the show and  clearly wasn't excited as she wanted to share her experience. She complained that guys always suggest that women are complicated when they are indeed  the complicated lot! She was  obviously upset and her tone said it all. She stated that she wasn't a make-up person. More of a natural and had been dating this guy for a while. Out of the clear blue he just told her to start applying makeup for enhancement purposes. (My words).
Few months later, he had asked that she stopped  with the make-up. Now she was confused...what would he have her do? Make-up or no make-up?
As I listened,  I could tell that she was in a dilemma of trying to please her Mr and also not loose herself. I know a number of girls can relate to this.
If you ask me, I think make-up is no issue. Natural is beautiful.  Make-up was really created to just enhance what is already there
 Abi. But I like make-up sha. *laughs and crosses legs.
So guys, i'm leaving this post open. What's your take. Make-up or not?




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bennie! :):)...Ok. This is my personal opinion. I strongly believe that women should dress for themselves. They should always look out for number 1. We should not decorate and dress up FOR a man. We should do it for ourselves first. Then for other women, who are the only species that really notices the details. Then, coming up in the rear, for men, who if a woman's lucky, see the big picture. Truth be told, a woman is never really happy if she doesn't like the way she looks. If a woman's man wants her to be happy and nag-free, he best let her do what she wants. Me? I'm a strong advocate of makeup. So...I say if you know how to apply it, please enhance what you got! Give them something to feel. Kill them all! Lol. ;);)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lool. I like "kill them all" Tariela oo. Hahaha. Well said dear. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am team natural, I use make up to enhance what I have and cover blemishes of course when I know cameras will be flashing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts